Who doesn’t love the aroma of freshly baked cookies and bread in the home? Nothing beats fresh, hot, home-cooked food that can be enjoyed with family and friends. It is safe to say that a kitchen is absolutely the most important part of a house. Modern kitchens have an array of appliances that help you cook up a feast in no time, but the oven and stove remain the most indispensable items. Electric stoves and ovens help make everyday cooking a pleasurable experience.
Have a dinner party planned and the electric stove and oven are not heating or working properly? Don’t panic, Quick Spark is here to help you with the most reliable and the fastest electric stove and oven troubleshooting. Our qualified local electricians have years of experience and knowledge in working on all makes and types of electric stoves and ovens and can repair them efficiently.
There are some common problems that indicate that your electric stove and oven need the help of a trained and licensed electrician. Keep reading to learn more:
- No matter how many times you try, the burner doesn’t come on.
- Irrespective of the set temperature, the stove is always too hot. This may be caused because of an electrical fault in your home electrical wiring.
- The oven indicator light stays on, even when the oven is switched off. This could be because of a faulty switch that needs replacement.
- The door of the oven is stuck, or it won’t close properly. This could be due to several reasons which a Quick Spark electrician can quickly identify and repair.
- The self-cleaning function of the oven is not working properly.
- The electric stove and oven are not heating properly, or worse not heating at all.
- The circuit of the electric stove and oven keeps tripping. This could either be the electric stove and oven problem, or maybe electric wiring, or a switch problem. In any case, it needs the attention of professional electricians.
- Electric stove and oven emit a burning smell which clearly and thankfully is not your food. This means there is some electric fault that needs repair.
- The timer function of the oven doesn’t work. This could be due to a simple oven setting issue, or the part might have become defective.
- Inconsistent temperatures in the stove and oven. This could mean the thermostat is not functioning correctly and needs to be repaired or replaced.
- The baking or grilling function of the electric oven does not work. This indicates that some heating elements need repairs or replacement.
- The oven fan is too noisy. If the fan has become too noisy suddenly, or if the fan is making a sound but the oven is not heating, this needs troubleshooting and repair to avoid further damage.
You might feel that troubleshooting or repairing an electric stove and oven is a fairly simple job and can be done by yourself, but think again. Any electrical work must be carried out by trained and licensed electricians; not only to ensure that all repairs are done properly, but also for the sake of your own safety. Best to leave it in the expert hands of Quick Spark.
We are Australia’s leading electrical services company. Our knowledgeable local electricians are trained and adept in handling all major brands of electric stoves and ovens.
No matter what the issue with your electric stove and oven, Quick Spark’s highly skilled electricians can service and repair it in the quickest time. We assure you of the best, pocket-friendly service in your area. Get in touch with our staff now, and book a service with ease.