Cloud Flow Pty Ltd trading as Get Quick Spark (Quick Spark) is committed to respecting your privacy. After all, you’re the reason we’re here.
Getquickspark.com.au is delivered through servers in Australia and other countries. Quick Spark administers and monitors these servers and performs billing. Getquickspark.com.au does have access to your data, but uses it solely for the purpose of providing service and billing access.
Collection and Use of your Personal Information
While accessing Quick Spark products and services, we may collect personal information from you such as your name, email address, language, and more. We use this personal information to:
- To make communication between us as effective as possible
- Ensure that our site, products, and services are relevant to you
- Notify you of billing, or changes, related to products or services that you receive from us
- Send you newsletters, special offers, and information about new services.
Collection and Use of Non Personal Information
When you register for Quick Spark, or use our software, we may collect non-personal information − data that does not permit direct association with any specific individual, such as your location and other relevant information for the service we are providing. This information is used to help us improve our products and services.
- Personal Information: Your personal Information such as email address, residential address, billing information and more will be used primarily for providing you access to the Quick Spark service. We will also use your name, and email address to communicate changes, and events related to the Quick Spark service.
- Usage Details: Your usage details such as time, frequency, duration, pattern of use, features used and amount of storage used might be recorded by us and used to improve Quick Spark service.
- The data stored in your user account, will be stored on the servers of our Cloud infrastructure provider. These servers are located in Australia and other countries. Use of Quick Spark service signifies your consent to such transfer of your data outside of your country.
- In order to prevent loss of data due to errors or system failures, we also keep backup copies of data including the contents of your user account. Hence your files and data may remain on our servers even after deletion or termination of your user account. We assure you that the contents of your user account will not be disclosed to anyone. We also do not process the contents of your user account for serving targeted advertisements.
We use temporary and permanent cookies to enhance your experience of our Quick Spark services. Temporary cookies will be removed from your computer each time you close your browser. By selecting the ‘keep me signed-in’ option in Quick Spark, a permanent cookie will be stored in your computer and you will not be required to sign-in by providing complete login information each time you return to our website. If you have turned cookies off, you may not be able to use registered areas of the website.
3rd Party Analytics Services
Links from our website
With whom we share Information
Please be aware that laws in various jurisdictions in which we operate may obligate us to disclose user information and the contents of your user account to the local law enforcement authorities under a legal process or an enforceable government request. In addition, we may also disclose Personal Information and contents of your user account to law enforcement authorities if such disclosure is determined to be necessary by Quick Spark in our sole and absolute discretion for protecting the safety of our users, employees, or the general public.
How secure is your Information
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of the personal information and data stored in your account. Access to your name and email address is restricted to the employees of Quick Spark. Data stored in your account is only accessed by the Quick Spark team when performing migration, or support services.
All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Your Choice in Information Use
Investigation of Illegal Activity
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.