Our homes today are full of electronic devices. Whether it is a simple act of switching on a fan or charging the laptop, power points or power sockets, or GPOs (General Power Outlets) are what help keep our plug-and-play devices running. Power points connect our electric devices to the electricity supply and make them work essentially. With the ever-increasing number of electrical devices and appliances being used, it is important our homes have the right type and the right number of power points that are installed safely by professional electricians.
Quick Spark offers an array of residential electrical services that caters to all your indoor and outdoor power point repair and installation needs. Some of our services include:
- Repair of existing power points
- Installation of new power points
- Upgrading existing power points
- Converting single power points to double or quad power points
- Testing of power points to ensure safety
It is important for you and your family’s safety that any kind of electrical installation or repair in your home is carried out by trained electricians. You should watch out for the following signs in your power points to know that it is time to call in a professional:
- Hear a buzzing or humming sound from the power socket
- See a spark in the power point
- You connect an appliance but get no power in the socket
- The power point is heating up
Quick Spark takes pride in being the leading company in Australia offering all kinds of power point repair and installation services. Our professional and friendly electricians are available 24/7, any time of the day to provide the quickest and most reliable service.
There are different kinds of power points available today in the market. It is important for you to understand the ones required in your home as per the application. Some of the common categories of power points are:
Single point – These are the most common and age-old power points or sockets installed in most homes. These are the basic plug power points.
Double point – Theseare just like the single pointpower point but with two ports or power sockets.
Weatherproof – The electrical devices in our homes today are not limited to indoors only. The outdoor living area uses the same number of electrical appliances. Weatherproof power points ensure external electrical devices can be used safely at all times.
Power Points with additional utility – These power points come with an additional switch and/ or USB charging points to help you charge your smart devices directly without the need for adapters.
Though it seems to be a very simple and easy task, it is advisable to enlist the services of licensed electricians for your power point installation. A qualified electrician can help you with the following:
- Survey and assess the requirement of power points in your home.
- Suggest the finest power points in terms of number, type, style, and design.
- Identify the ideal location for installing the power points.
- Test the electrical load to ensure the safety of your family and home.
- Inspect the switchboards and electrical cables and suggest changes, if required.
Quick Spark can help you with all of the above. Our team of professional and trained electricians is expert in examining your house and providing an optimal solution and ensures your home has power points installed as per the highest safety standards.
Quick Spark is the answer to all your residential power point installation and repair needs. We offer the most reliable and affordable services in the quickest possible time. Call us now to book an appointment and get started.