By using Get Quick Spark’s services (“Service”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
Our terms of service are not meant to override any state or federal consumer or competition legislation. Because we are a national provider and legislation changes frequently and is different state by state, it’s challenging to write terms of service that do conflict with one state and not another. Where our terms of service conflict or appear to conflict with any state or federal legislation the state or federal legislation will supersede or override our terms of service. We just wanted to make this statement to be clear to our customers so they are reassured of our intent.
Cloud Flow Pty Ltd trading as Get Quick Spark (“Company”) reserves the right to update and change these Terms of Service without notice.
Violation of any of the terms below may result in the termination of your service or an additional fee being applied.
Payments and Refunds
- Refer to our Refund Policy for information on how refunds are actioned.
- Cancellation or rescheduling a job may incur additional fees.
- Payments are processed at the time of booking in order to confirm appointment.
- Payments are processed by credit card and will appear on your statement.
- Tax invoices will be sent automatically to your provided email on receipt of payment.
- Refunds are processed according to our refund policy.
- Repairs and installations require a minimum 50% non-refundable deposit.
- All payments are processed by encrypted PCI compliant methods.
- All fees are inclusive of GST.
Cancellation and Rescheduling
- In the event that you cancel your service there is a $99 cancellation fee.
- After you have received your finalised booking time, you will be subject to a $50 rebooking fee under the following conditions;
- You reschedule within 24 hours of your booking.
- You are not at the property when the electrician attends the premises.
- The Company, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your Service and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service Scope and Prices
- The Company reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part of the Service with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services are subject to change without notice from us.
- The Company shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, service scope change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- All content provided on this website, by email, over the phone and by an electrician is copyright.
- It is your responsibility to ensure your equipment is ready and in a safe state.
- If your equipment or property is deemed to be unsafe or presents a hazard, for OH&S reasons the job may be cancelled or additional fees may be applicable.
- Weather can sometimes pose an OH&S risk for electricians and may result in appointments having to be rescheduled. In this case we will always endeavour to notify you as soon as possible.
Booking and Appointments
- An adult over the age of 18 must be at the address for the full duration of the Service.
- If no adult or no one at all is present when the electrician arrives, this may require the appointment to be rescheduled and further fees may be applicable.
- It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser of the Service to be present at the time of the service and approve the completion of the works and the conclusion of the Service.
- The purchaser may nominate an agent to be present on their behalf.
- If the purchaser is not present, any approvals or decisions made by their nominated agent will have the authority of the purchaser and cannot later be disputed.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including abusive language, threats of abuse or retribution) of any Service customer, Company employee, electrician or officer will result in immediate account termination and void any Service obligation by the Company.
- Under these circumstances, continued communication, action, or obligation will proceed at the sole discretion of the Company and by the method approved by the Company.
- You expressly understand and agree that the Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Company; (iii) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (iv) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The Company does not warrant the Service in any way unless expressly stated.
- The Company does offer various warranties and guarantees based on the goods and service provided. We always honour our warranties and guarantees and if you would like more information on the specific warranties and guarantees simply ask at the time of booking.
- Any disputes with the Company or the Service must be notified to the Company within a reasonable time frame.
- Any disputes regarding the quality of the Service should be addressed to the electrician at the time of the Service.
- Any disputes raised after this time will require investigation which may result in delays until resolution.
Questions regarding the terms of service should be sent to email@example.com.