A fair refund policy.
Bad refund policies suck. You feel like the company is just trying to rip you off. We never want our customers to feel that way, so our refund policy is simple: If you’re ever unhappy with Quick Spark, for any reason, just drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll do everything we can to try and sort you out.
Examples of full refunds we’d grant.
- If our electrician did not show up when he was supposed to, we’ll give you a refund, no worries. Or, if you still want to go ahead we’ll give you a partial refund just for the inconvenience.
- If you’ve just paid for a service and you change your mind before we’ve confirmed an appointment, you can have your money back.
Examples of partial refunds or credits we’d grant.
- If our electrician was running late, outside of the time frame provided for your appointment, we’re happy to give you a partial refund, or a credit towards any extra work required
- If our electrician comes out to service your unit and finds the unit to be unserviceable or broken down, we’ll provide you with a quote for whatever is required to get you up and running again, and if you accept the quote we’ll happily give you a credit for the amount you paid for the original call out.
- If you’ve had an issue and you emailed customer service and it took multiple business days to get back to you, we’d issue a partial credit to your account.
Talk to us
At the end of the day, it comes down to a case-by-base basis. Email us at email@example.com, tell us what’s up, and we’ll work together to find a reasonable solution.